Statistics Showing Why You Need A Stair-Lift Or Elevator In Your Home
If you’ve not installed a stair-lift or elevator in your home you should consider the latest statistics released by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention…
- About One-Fourth of Americans over the age of 65 falls each year.
- Almost every 11 seconds, a senior is admitted to the emergency room because of a fall and almost every 20 minutes, a senior dies from a fall.
- In older adults, falls are the #1 cause of fatal injury.
- Each year the Emergency Room treats more than 2.8 million injuries from falls which resulted in over 800,000 people to be hospitalized and 27,000 deaths.
- In 2014 alone, $31 Billion was spent in treating injuries from falls.
- By 2020, it is predicted that the total money spent for treating injuries from fatal falls may raise to $67.7 Billion.
Protect yourself and your loved ones by upgrading your home to better accommodate the needs of all of your household occupants.
Contact EZ Living Concepts Today!
We’re here to help you find the right solution to your mobility challenges.Call 610-583-9000 to setup a free in-home consultation.